Listen to my Podcast Interviews:
Return to JOY
JOIN MY FACEBOOK TRIBE
DON'T JUST survive and merely "get by."
learn how to thrive.
Do you feel like you:
- don't have many positive coping skills for life
- still can't manage your emotions and have significant core symptoms of anxiety & depression
- have relationships that still kind of suck, attracting the same toxic people (friendships, partners, etc.) you used to and falling into imbalanced and codependent relationship patterns
- act out in compulsive ways with things like food, spending, or work
- wondering what your purpose in life is
- could use a person who will support you unconditionally, provide clear insights, encouragement, and brainstorm with you
I myself tried so many different avenues to alter my reality, alternating between booze and brownies and boys and anything else I came across. None of them worked. When I quit all that, I uncovered a shit-load of behaviors & underlying beliefs that were not serving me. Addiction was but a symptom of all that.
With awareness, focused work, and unconditional love, we will return to the joy of living. You will learn how to make choices that EMPOWER you instead of ones that leave you feeling like a victim of life. You will find out what makes your heart beat again. You will form healthy relationships and understand the importance of boundaries. You will learn practical ways to manage depression & anxiety. You will inherit a huge toolbox and ways to tap into the natural highs of life.
I will hold space for you. I will coach you. I will be in your corner.
" I can't say enough great things about Sasha as a person and teacher. Her voice is soothing and calming. She pauses and reflects and takes in everything I said, and made me feel very heard by doing so. Sasha was very intuitive as to what I truly needed on my journey and really helped guide me to a safe and nourishing place in my heart, mind, and soul."
- Cristina Ferri, Sober Unicorn